The Tramway T12 linking the towns of Massy-Palaiseau and Evry- Courcouronnes is now operational!
Integrally electric and accessible to people with disabilities, since December 10 travelers in the Paris region have been able to enjoy the tram-train linking the towns of Evry-Courcouronnes and Massy-Palaiseau in just 39 minutes.
The T12 called tram-train is a versatile vehicle, designed to run on both urban tramway tracks and rail network.
In the current context it will replace the REC C service between Massy-Palaiseau and Epinay-sur-Orge and from Epinay-sur-Orge it will act as a classic Tramway to its terminus, Evry-Courcouronnes.
The main aim of the T12 is to boost the region's economic and urban development.
In fact, this tram-train establishes an essential connection between two major economic hubs in Essonne, and promotes opportunities for connections between different lines (RER B, RER C, RER D).
Also, the commissioning of the T12 means the creation of a shuttle that will gradually be called line V, (currently RER C) which ensures the continuity of the line between Massy-Palaiseau and Versailles Chantier.
The T12 in a few figures:
Find on PRIM the datasets that have been updated in preparation for the launch of tram-train T12.
In fact, key datasets have been updated and are now perfectly synchronized with the T12 line.
Here is the list of datasets that have been updated:
- Scheduled timetables on public transport lines in Ile-de-France (GTFS Datahub)
- Stop reference: Stops
- Stop reference: Stops Transporters
- Stop reference system: Access
- Stop reference system: Stop area
- Stop reference system: Transfer areas
- Stop index: Interchange hubs
- Stop index: Relationships
- Stop register : Access relations
- Stop register : GIS files
- Réferentiel des lignes de transport en commun d'Île-de-France - lignes actives et prochainement actives
- Links to timetables and maps of public transport lines in Île-de-France
- Stations and stations in the Île-de-France rail network (generalized data)
- Stations and stations in the Île-de-France rail network (by line)
- Traces of the Ile-de-France rail network
Find also the real time Tramway T12 datasets with the APIs from the PRIM platform.
So, feel free to export these datasets and reuse them as much as you like. We'd be delighted if you'd let the "PRIM community" benefit from your data reuse.