Find our suggestions related to this data at the bottom of this page.
A set of files describing the transport offer (timetables, routes, lines, stops, connections between stops) expected over the next 30 days, for all public transport lines in Ile-de-France (OPTILE RATP and SNCF). These files are updated 3 times a day. Specifically, at 8am, 1pm and 5pm.
The files include information on train, RER, metro, streetcar, bus and coach services in the Paris region.
Genealogy of the data
This data comes from each of the 75 public transport operators in the Paris region, who send Île-de-France Mobilités the scheduled times of their lines so that Île-de-France Mobilités can deliver a passenger information service (Ile-de-France Mobilités).
As part of its missions, Île-de-France Mobilités consolidates, reconciles and checks the data transmitted by operators under the terms of their operating contracts. Île-de-France Mobilités then publishes them on its website Ile-de-France Mobilités and on its Open Data portal.
Île-de-France Mobilités and operators regularly monitor data quality.
Specific documentation is available on this dataset. It provides a better understanding of GTFS data, its structure, business concepts and possible precautions for use.
Quality of GTFS files
- The files describe the predicted schedules over the next 30 days.
- The access information was collected by Île-de-France Mobilités. This data is still imperfect and actions are underway with the carriers to improve it. In the meantime, don't hesitate to help us by sending us your comments on firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNCF line timetables include adaptations made during planned works, as well as substitutions made by bus (e.g.: a bus journey will be offered if a section is cut off due to works).
- Schedules for RATP metro lines include adaptations made during planned works, as well as substitutions made by bus (e.g.: a bus route will be offered if a section is cut due to works). Schedules for other RATP lines include adaptations made during planned works, as well as substitutions made by bus (e.g.: a bus route will be offered if a section is cut due to works). The timetables of other RATP lines (bus and streetcar) do not include, adaptations made during planned works.
- All RER A and B timetables are provided by SNCF.
- The GTFS format does not allow for the description of Local Traffic Interdictions (ITL) that sometimes exist on certain OPTILE coach lines.