Find our suggestions related to this data at the bottom of this page.
Schematic layer describing the layout of Train, RER and Val lines (but not metro, streetcar, and funicular lines) open to passengers in the Île-de-France region (small format).
Data created for Ile-de-France Mobilités from geographic data.
The location of rail tracks has no geographical value. On the other hand, the relative positioning of objects in relation to each other is respected as much as possible to enable users to find their way around in relation to known elements.
Other schematic layers available
- Schematic tracings of the Ile-de-France rail transport network (large format)
- Schematic railway stations and stations of the Ile-de-France rail network (large format)
- Schematic diagrams of the Ile-de-France rail transport network (small format)
- Schematic rail network stations in Ile-de-France (small format)
History of modifications
- July 2022: Addition of the new TRAM 13 line from Saint-Germain-en-Laye to Saint-Cyr
- November 2018: Resumption of modifications to the line D route around Corbeil Essonnes.
- March 2018: Resumption of the U line alignment, with improved snapping at stations.
- July 2017: Addition of the T11 streetcar line, including the shifting of nearby lines to the north of Ile-de-France addition of the IDREFLIGC column, containing the line's commercial identifier.